Tuesday, September 8, 2009
36 Week Update!
We are on the home stretch! We had a doctor's appointment followed by an ultrasound this morning. We were shocked to find out that Carson decided to flip on us. He is now breech!! He has been head down the entire pregnancy and sometime over the last few weeks he flipped. Looks like we will be having a September baby. There is still a chance that he could flip but the Dr. is telling us there is only about a 10% chance. We were bummed that we were not able to get any good 3D pictures. He had his hands completely in front of his face. He wants us to wait to see what he looks like until he makes his grand entrance. I am OK with having a c-section. I know that it is in God's hands and everything will be OK. We cannot wait to meet Carson. Once we have a set date I will post it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment