We have so many things to be thankful for this year, but most important we are thankful for our families! Mason and I spend the morning at my parents helping prepare Thanksgiving dinner. That afternoon we returned to my parents and were joined by my sister and Ben's parents. We had a wonderful dinner followed by a nice long walk. We ended the day with some yummy desert that my mother-in-law made and some wonderful conversation. It was
truly a great day!



Enjoying the yummy food!
2 comments:
Katie,
I love your blog! Sorry, but I "borrowed" your advent quote - i loved it, so I will probably "borrow" it through advent - that is such a special thing to post. Hope that's okay - otherwise I'm trying to be original :-) hope you have a great day, and I'll see ya at MOPS tomorrow!
Joleen
Okay, and I must confess I was finally, finally able to figure out how to add the countdown clocks thanks to your blog! Thank you, you don't know how long I've tried to figure that out :-)
Post a Comment